Re: EulerGUI - a light-weight N3 IDE - open source

Hello, Jean-Marc.  As you can imagine, I'm quite anxious to use your
tool (there are little to no N3 editors out there that I know of)?
However, when I tried to run the EulerGUI jar file (version 3 and 2),
I get the following error on my Mac OSX laptop:

bash-3.2$ java -jar ~/EulerGui/eulergui3.jar
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: Bad
version number in .class file
	at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:124)
bash-3.2$ java -version
java version "1.5.0_16"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_16-b06-284)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.5.0_16-133, mixed mode, sharing)

Any ideas?

-- Chimezie