EulerGUI - a light-weight N3 IDE - open source

From: Jean-Marc Vanel <jeanmarc.vanel@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 16:40:17 +0100
To: public-cwm-talk@w3.org

Hi all

Yesterday I made a new version of my small IDE, EulerGUI .
Sorry for you, Python guys, it is (just) an executable jar; download it from :
http://sourceforge.net/projects/eulergui/

There is a documentation page:
http://eulergui.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/eulergui/trunk/eulergui/html/documentation.html

Just a quote from there:
Euler GUI is effective for developping and testing projects composed
of N3, OWL, and RDF ontologies.
One can launch 2 reasoning engines: Euler proof engine or CWM , show
Graphviz graph, generate Javascript+Java code.

It's pretty usable - I use it all the time.
Note that the logic used by Euler proof engine (
http://eulersharp.sourceforge.net/ ) is more expressive than N3 logic;
Jos De Roo would answer on that with more authority .

Feature enquiries welcome.

--
Jean-Marc Vanel
http://jmvanel.free.fr/