Re: notes from n3p / cwm integration

From: Yosi Scharf <syosi@mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 09:21:37 -0500
To: "Sean B. Palmer" <sean+cwm@infomesh.net>
Cc: public-cwm-talk@w3.org

>> The way to invode N3Parser without it opening anything is an ugly hack.
>

> Would it be better to have it pass on None, and then make whatever's
> calling it transform "nowhere" into None, perhaps? What's your use case
> for it?

Yeah. `None' would probably work fine. I can't imagine why it wouldn't.
For that matter, I don't know why I was using a string yesterday. Cwm
wants to open the file for you, and just give the parser a string to
parse. On the other hand, the parser still needs the URI the document is
from, so when my class call's its parent's __init__(), it needs to lie
to said parent about the URI even though it know it. Then it sets
self.data to what cwm gives it.

Yosi