Re: notes from n3p / cwm integration

Yosi Scharf wrote:

> I have been working on the last couple of days at getting cwm to use
> n3p.py as its n3 parser. [...] attached is the diff. It is less
> clean than it could be, because I was running into indent spacing
> issues.

Wow, this is really great. I've incorporated it into n3p, cleaned it up,
tested it, and uploaded the new version in the usual place.

I use three space indent in Python, two space in JavaScript, tab in C,
and whatever in Perl since it doesn't matter there. Four spaces gets a
bit cramped when you're nested a lot in Python, JavaScript methods are
always huge so only two spaces there, and C really needs the extra
indent but I don't like to keep hammering on the space bar.

> The way to invode N3Parser without it opening anything is an ugly
> hack.

Would it be better to have it pass on None, and then make whatever's
calling it transform "nowhere" into None, perhaps? What's your use case
for it?

> Strangely enough, the modifications to parse() actually work, as far
> as I can tell.

Local test suite passes, so good enough for me.

Again, really glad to see that the integration appears to be going well,
and many thanks for the feedback and patch.

--
Sean B. Palmer, http://inamidst.com/sbp/