Re: Should we have a 29-04-2015 CSVW call tomorrow?

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 16:41:10 +0100
To: Gregg Kellogg <gregg@greggkellogg.net>
Cc: Jeremy Tandy <jeremy.tandy@gmail.com>, "public-csv-wg@w3.org" <public-csv-wg@w3.org>, Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Ok, let's have a call tomorrow. We can try WebEx, with IRC in
background in case of trouble, and falling back to Zakim if we can't
make it go. It wouldn't hurt to have people play with
https://gitter.im/w3c/csvw too but as Ivan says, let's try one new
thing at a time so IRC is the core textual chat backup if we have
WebEx problems.

Ivan - can you take the lead on the WebEx aspects? Let's try to call
directly into WebEx "on the hour". And as I typed this, an invite from
Ivan arrived! Ok, I think we are all set.

In terms of non-zakim/webex topics, I would like to double check that
all is still on track w.r.t. moving away from the old merge model
(https://github.com/w3c/csvw/pull/515 etc.). Anything else?

Dan