Re: Editor/spec status check and April 8th call?

Hi - I'll be dialling for tomorrow's call ... back from vacation :-)

I have two outstanding issues [1][2] assigned to me that I should get
resolved tomorrow. Nothing major - so 16th April looks good.

Jeremy

[1]: https://github.com/w3c/csvw/issues/445
[2]: https://github.com/w3c/csvw/issues/459