W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-csv-wg@w3.org > April 2015

Re: Editor/spec status check and April 8th call?

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2015 16:05:00 +0200
Cc: W3C CSV on the Web Working Group <public-csv-wg@w3.org>, Jeremy Tandy <jeremy.tandy@metoffice.gov.uk>, Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>
Message-Id: <56023C19-C1DC-44B9-BCFB-AE0D784455EA@w3.org>
To: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
Dan,

as far as I am concerned, all the issues I raised during my review are closed. Ie, if we can handle, both decision wise and editorially, Jeni's comments tomorrow, I am o.k. to publish next week.

Ivan

> On 07 Apr 2015, at 15:36 , Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com> wrote:
> 
> Last week Ivan, Gregg and I had an informal call.
> 
> Super brief IRC log here, http://www.w3.org/2015/04/01-csvw-irc
> 
> We talked somewhat more than scribed, but the main point of record was
> made by Ivan:
> 
> "we have to be a little more administrative (final reviews etc) in
> coming period.
> coming back next week, we might be ready to have a publication on the
> following tuesday.
> … aiming at 16th April currently. unless Jeremy or Jeni hits a major
> issue, it should be doable."
> 
> Jeni/Jeremy, how are things looking editorially from your side?
> 
> Those of us who are around - let's have a call tomorrow.
> 
> Checking in on Github, I see 5 items from Jeni listed as requiring
> teleconf attention (and none from anyone else):
> 
> https://github.com/w3c/csvw/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+label%3A%22Requires+telcon+discussion%2Fdecision%22
> 
> https://github.com/w3c/csvw/issues/444 "Should tables have a schema annotation?"
> https://github.com/w3c/csvw/issues/445 "Row annotations in conversion
> specifications"
> https://github.com/w3c/csvw/issues/446 "Inherited property annotations
> on columns"
> https://github.com/w3c/csvw/issues/448 "Is specifying default metadata
> necessary?"
> https://github.com/w3c/csvw/issues/449 "HTTP headers vs dialects"
> 
> All of these have had some discussion in Github. Assuming we manage to
> reach a resolution on each before or during tomorrow's call, does
> publishing on April 16th still sound feasible? Other editors - can you
> confirm that you have no further issues requiring teleconf discussion?
> 
> Dan
> 
> (around tomorrow, happy to chair)
> 


----
Ivan Herman, W3C
Digital Publishing Activity Lead
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
mobile: +31-641044153
ORCID ID: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-0782-2704





Received on Tuesday, 7 April 2015 14:05:10 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 7 April 2015 14:05:10 UTC