Re: R2RML/RML for CSV

On 7 October 2014 08:29, Anastasia Dimou <anastasia.dimou@ugent.be> wrote:
> Dear Dan,
>
>> Q: Can [R2]RML expand a single row into multiple interconnected
>> subject-nodes. I thought maybe
>> http://www.w3.org/TR/r2rml/#dfn-referencing-object-map is relevant but
>> haven't figured it out.
>
> Yes it is.

Thanks! Progress so far is all in Github now. I've reorganized the
files to match the "attempts/attempt-1" etc structure we've used for
other use cases, so that [R2]RML can be contrasted with
Mustache-family approaches, Direct Mapping(s) etc.

https://github.com/w3c/csvw/tree/gh-pages/examples/tests/scenarios/events

Here are the triples we get out so far...

https://github.com/w3c/csvw/blob/gh-pages/examples/tests/scenarios/events/output/_output_attempt-1.nt.txt

Here is the mapping file itself:

https://github.com/w3c/csvw/blob/gh-pages/examples/tests/scenarios/events/attempts/attempt-1/mapping-events.rml.ttl

There's an issue (Anastasia is investigating) in which the 'offers'
and 'location' triples are not emitted, even though the Offer and
Place entities and their properties are emitted. Everything else looks
perfect in terms of matching the expected output, i.e.
https://github.com/w3c/csvw/blob/gh-pages/examples/tests/scenarios/events/output/expected-triples.txt

Ivan - it would be great to show a Direct Mapping variant here. Should
we try to produce it programmatically, or by hand?

Dan