Warning on a number of mails... and a practical question

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 10:13:27 +0200
To: W3C CSV on the Web Working Group <public-csv-wg@w3.org>
In agreement with Dan I will put a number of issues from the CSV->RDF/JSON documents into the github issue tracker, and this may lead to some extra mails in the mailbox of some of you. Apologies.

While I am at such admin issues: I realized that it is possible in github to assign a mailing list that will be used to post any 'events' that happen on the repo. This include the issue handling. Should I switch this on, to get a proper archival? Unfortunately, I did not find an easy way to filter those events to, say, only issue handling, ie, we would also get mails when somebody makes an update on the repo.

Ivan

----
Ivan Herman, W3C
Digital Publishing Activity Lead