Re: A draft outline for the CSV2RDF document

I am lost again. That means we have some processing rules to convert the metadata into arow template; what are those? How do they compare to the rule set with fiel-templates?

Ivan

---
Ivan Herman
Tel:+31 641044153
http://www.ivan-herman.net

(Written on mobile, sorry for brevity and misspellings...)