Re: Publication of WD for Model for Tabular Data and Metadata on the Web

On 25 Jun 2014, at 16:34 , Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com> wrote:

> Ivan,
>
> I’ve been through the (well documented!) process to get a publication ready version of the Model for Tabular Data and Metadata on the Web here:
>
>   http://w3c.github.io/csvw/publishing-snapshots/WD-syntax-2014-07-10/Overview.html
>
> Please let me know if there are any issues with it.
>
> I imagine that we need a formal resolution to publish this? Something we should have checked off today on the call, given we won’t be having one next week...

The requirement for the publication of this is not that strong, it is not a FPWD. An email ballot should be fine.

If you have gone also through the pubrules checker part, then I do not really expect any issues. I will take care of some of this on Friday, but I will move (including asking the webmaster) only when the metadata document is also close to be final...

Thanks!

Ivan

> Jeni
> --