Re: Publication of WD for Model for Tabular Data and Metadata on the Web

Jeni,

I have uploaded the files to the server; checked it, including the link checker, and seems look ok to me.

I have made some tiny changes on the references, however:

- the local biblio referred to the metadata document in its editor's draft version only; however, when this goes to publication, the metadata document will already be in proper WD. So the reference should be adjusted
- I also changed the key to the reference to tabular-metadata, because the automatic reference generator for respec uses the short name, so let us anticipate that. B.t.w., I have set the reference to tabular-metadata as normative in the text
- while I was at it, I changed the local biblio to use objects and not pure text. Who knows how, respec will use that in future...

I have updated both the core index file as well as the snapshot for the WD.

Now that the FPWD has been approved, should I send an official publication request? I presume we are ready to go for that.

Ivan

On 25 Jun 2014, at 16:34 , Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com> wrote:

> Ivan,
>
> I’ve been through the (well documented!) process to get a publication ready version of the Model for Tabular Data and Metadata on the Web here:
>
>   http://w3c.github.io/csvw/publishing-snapshots/WD-syntax-2014-07-10/Overview.html
>
> Please let me know if there are any issues with it.
>
> I imagine that we need a formal resolution to publish this? Something we should have checked off today on the call, given we won’t be having one next week...
>
> Jeni
> --
> Jeni Tennison
> http://www.jenitennison.com/