Publication of WD for Model for Tabular Data and Metadata on the Web

From: Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 15:34:14 +0100
To: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Cc: public-csv-wg@w3.org
Ivan,

I’ve been through the (well documented!) process to get a publication ready version of the Model for Tabular Data and Metadata on the Web here:

  http://w3c.github.io/csvw/publishing-snapshots/WD-syntax-2014-07-10/Overview.html

Please let me know if there are any issues with it.

I imagine that we need a formal resolution to publish this? Something we should have checked off today on the call, given we won’t be having one next week...

Jeni
--
Jeni Tennison
http://www.jenitennison.com/