Re: Section 5.1 [via CSS Selectors as Fragment Identifiers Community Group]

From: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 15:04:03 +0100
Cc: public-cssselfrags@w3.org
To: Simon St.Laurent <simonstl@simonstl.com>
On Mar 2, 2012, at 21:30 , Simon St.Laurent wrote:
> We can definitely change that - I guess we need to figure out some more sophisticated document handling than me making updates.

I don't think that it needs to be extremely sophisticated, though. We could have something simple like the spec in GitHub and use the issue system there.

PS: we don't have to talk through the blog, the mailing list is probably more convenient.
PPS: I've made Simon and Eric chairs  feel free to complain by changing it in the system :)

Coming up soon: I'm teaching a W3C online course on Mobile Web Apps
http://www.w3devcampus.com/writing-great-web-applications-for-mobile/