Re: Section 5.1 [via CSS Selectors as Fragment Identifiers Community Group]

On 3/2/12 2:41 PM, Eric Meyer wrote:
> A quick note that as of this post, section 5.1 starts: Selectors Level 3
> [SELECT], is nearing specification completion and already has seen substantial
> adoption, following past development of Levels 1 and 2. There may eventually be
> Levels 4 and beyond, which will require more sophisticated processors. That was
> true when Section 5.1 was written, but obviously [...]

We can definitely change that - I guess we need to figure out some more
sophisticated document handling than me making updates.

I did make a couple of changes in the last two days, to the section on
implementations.  We now have Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Opera
extensions available.

Thanks,
--
Simon St.Laurent