Re: Building writing-modes test suite: linking to #propdef-writing-mode instead #writing-mode

Le 2014-11-20 21:46, Peter Linss a écrit :
> I found and fixed the problem, the test indexer was mis-sorting the
> tests, causing some tests not linked to a section heading to be placed
> into the wrong sections in the index file. The indexes should be
> accurate starting with tonight's build.
>
> Peter

Linking to a property definition (#propdef-...) is not a section heading
too. It is not an anchor from the table of contents either. It is not a
section (or subsection) of the spec.

Gérard

--
Test Format Guidelines