Re: Review of writing-modes, CSS3 text (line-break) and text-decoration tests

From: taka <takaoshiyama@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2013 18:37:26 +0900
To: public-css-testsuite@w3.org
Gerard
> As far as I can say, all of your tests are acceptable and fundamentally
> correct.
Thanks a lot.
> it would be
> definitely safer to get Koji Ishii or Elika Etemad to review+approve
> those tests.
As far as writing-mode experts are concerned, I agree that Koji Ishii
and Elika Etemad would be the right person for final approval. Also, I
hope this mail exchange would be already reached to them.

Would you please help us to get them involve for the review ?

Regards,

--

taka oshiyama 押山 隆
takaoshiyama@gmail.com