Re: Review of writing-modes, CSS3 text (line-break) and text-decoration tests

Le Jeu 7 mars 2013 2:09, taka a écrit :
> Gerard
> I realized and understand you come back from vacation.
>> Nevertheless I have a laptop and so I expect to be able to review your
>> tests.
>>
>> I am planning taking a break around march 14th until march 18th for
>> meeting/conference and exposition.
> It's a good news for us and we are relived to know that you have an
> alternative laptop in hand. We hope your dedicated review to be finished
> by March 14th and get approval in time.
>
> Thanks in advance and best regards,
>
> --

Taka, Kazuaki, Hajime,

As far as I can say, all of your tests are acceptable and fundamentally
correct. They may need a bit of tuning here and there and maybe a
suggestion here or there.

As for writing-mode tests, they will need to be reviewed (for final
approval) by someone (like Koji Ishii or Elika Etemad) who understand
well the CSS3 writing-mode spec; I have not had a chance to read CSS3
writing-mode spec carefully so far (and it's not easy to read and not
very easy to understand for a Westerner like me) and it would be
definitely safer to get Koji Ishii or Elika Etemad to review+approve
those tests.

CSS 2.1 Test suite RC6, March 23rd 2011:

Contributing to to CSS 2.1 test suite: