Re: Review of writing-modes, CSS3 text (line-break) and text-decoration tests

From: Gérard Talbot <css21testsuite@gtalbot.org>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 05:12:40 -0500
To: "taka" <takaoshiyama@gmail.com>

Le Jeu 7 mars 2013 4:37, taka a écrit :
> Gerard
>> As far as I can say, all of your tests are acceptable and
>> fundamentally
>> correct.
> Thanks a lot.
>> it would be
>> definitely safer to get Koji Ishii or Elika Etemad to review+approve
>> those tests.
> As far as writing-mode experts are concerned, I agree that Koji Ishii
> and Elika Etemad would be the right person for final approval. Also, I
> hope this mail exchange would be already reached to them.
>
> Would you please help us to get them involve for the review ?
>
> Regards,

Taka,

Elika is a very busy person. All I can do is notify her about your
request of review of those tests.

By the way, I am sending this email from my laptop.

+CC: Fantasai and Koji Ishii

Gérard

CSS 2.1 Test suite RC6, March 23rd 2011:

CSS 2.1 test suite harness:
http://test.csswg.org/harness/

Contributing to to CSS 2.1 test suite: