test automation

From: Davis Ford <davisford@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 10:45:00 -0500
To: public-css-testsuite@w3.org
Hi, I'm interested in using the css 2.1 suite, but had a couple of quick
questions.

1) Is there a way to automate the tests?  I'm guessing the answer is no,
since most of the tests seem to require visual human inspection.
2) Is there already a test harness that wraps the test suite at all -- i.e.
allows the user to indicate pass / fail / unknown and collects results; I
just wanted to find if there was something like this already before writing
my own
3) Which release of the test suite is recommended 1.0 or the latest?

Thank you in advance,
Davis