CSS-Text-Decoration 3 text-underline-position testsuite

From: Kazuaki Takemura <takemura@networksoft.co.jp>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2013 01:33:46 +0900
To: "public-css-testsuite@w3.org" <public-css-testsuite@w3.org>

I have submitted the property of text-underline-position.

As for property of text-underline-position of CSS3, I checked several
browsers and it seems no browser is implemented.
Namely, whatever value is designated for text-underline-position, there
is no change in position, and it works as "underline".

However, IE has the values "below" and "above" corresponding to "left"
and "right" of text-underline-position of CSS3
in the form of vendor dependence, and they work.
Also, color of underline is designated blue, but it shows black
underline in case of below.

As I am concerned, I checked source codes as of 2013/03/05 of both
webkit and mozilla,
but I could not find implemented part of text-underline-position.
I am afraid my investigation was not enough.

>From specification of WorkingDraft
I assume what should be to implement testsuite.

When text-underline-position is implemented, testsuite created this time
should be rechecked
if it will really work well.