Re: Tests added for CSS3 Transitions

From: Rodney Rehm <mail@rodneyrehm.de>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 00:35:00 +0100
Hey there,

I've updated the CSS3 Transitions tests. Please have another look at them :)

* suggested changes by Gérard Talbot
* added some more "unspecified behavior" tests
* refactored all tests to run in parallel shards - concurrency brings down execution time of indivudal files to < 10 seconds
* increased stability of test results (by longer transition-duration - requestAnimationFrame() may hickup randomly)
* made a single "property test" execute separate async_test()s for value- and event-verification

As I'm not constantly looking at Shepherd, please ping via mail or twitter (@rodneyrehm) me if you have comments.

For some reason I'm not receiving any mails from this list, although I have subscribed to it. Did I miss some setting somewhere?

Best Regards,
Rod