Re: Tests added for CSS3 Transitions

Le Mer 30 janvier 2013 18:35, Rodney Rehm a écrit :
> Hey there,

Hello Rodney,

> I've updated the CSS3 Transitions tests. Please have another look at
> them :)
>
> * suggested changes by Gérard Talbot
> * added some more "unspecified behavior" tests
> * refactored all tests to run in parallel shards - concurrency brings
> down execution time of indivudal files to < 10 seconds

I have no idea what this is and how you do this but it sounds quite
interesting :)

> * increased stability of test results (by longer transition-duration -
> requestAnimationFrame() may hickup randomly)
> * made a single "property test" execute separate async_test()s for
> value- and event-verification
>
> As I'm not constantly looking at Shepherd, please ping via mail or
> twitter (@rodneyrehm) me if you have comments.
>
> For some reason I'm not receiving any mails from this list, although I
> have subscribed to it. Did I miss some setting somewhere?
>
> Best Regards,
> Rod

Feedback on

http://test.csswg.org/source/contributors/rodneyrehm/submitted/css3-transitions/transition-timing-function-001.html

"

steps(<number>[, [ start | end ] ]?)

steps
    Specifies a stepping function, described above, taking two
parameters. The first parameter specifies the number of intervals in
the function. It must be a positive integer (greater than 0). The
second parameter, which is optional, is either the value ‘start’ or
‘end’, and specifies the point at which the change of values occur
within the interval. If the second parameter is omitted, it is given
the value ‘end’.

cubic-bezier
    Specifies a cubic-bezier curve. The four values specify points P1
and P2 of the curve as (x1, y1, x2, y2). Both x values must be in
the range [0, 1] or **_the definition is invalid_**. The y values
can exceed this range.

"
http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-transitions/#transition-timing-function-property

So, the last 7 tested values are invalid values of
transition-timing-function . So, I think you should add the invalid flag
in
transition-timing-function-001.html .

"
invalid 	Tests handling of invalid CSS. Note: This case contains CSS
properties and syntax that may not validate.
"
http://wiki.csswg.org/test/format#requirement-flags

[Sending to you and to the mailing list]

CSS 2.1 Test suite RC6, March 23rd 2011:

Contributing to to CSS 2.1 test suite: