Re: CSS3-writing-modes text-orientation testsuite

From: Gérard Talbot <css21testsuite@gtalbot.org>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 16:00:31 -0500
To: "Kazuaki Takemura" <takemura@networksoft.co.jp>

Le Sam 23 février 2013 15:37, "Gérard Talbot" a écrit :

> 4.
> Maybe you are going too fast here. We first need to make sure that
> "DejaVu Serif" font can be embedded into a .woff file and then be used
> by tests. I am looking for "DejaVu Serif" font right now.
> Today, I'll be trying to get create a .woff out of "DejaVu Serif" font
> and out of mplus-1p-regular.ttf
> Kazuaki, please note that I will be on vacation starting Sunday february
> 24th for 10-12 days.

I have found a DejaVu Serif .woff file on the web (at Font Squirrel
website) and it seems to work (after I disabled my DejaVu Serif font on
my system):

DejaVuSerif-webfont.woff is 17.7 Kbytes
is in

uses DejaVuSerif-webfont.woff .

More later as I'll try to create an mplus-1p-regular-webfont.woff  file.

CSS 2.1 Test suite RC6, March 23rd 2011:

CSS 2.1 test suite harness:

Contributing to to CSS 2.1 test suite: