Re: [css3-transitions] [css3-animations] API for testing transitions and animations

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 02:00:06 -0800
To: public-css-testsuite@w3.org
On 02/20/2012 10:59 AM, Aryeh Gregor wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 12:10 PM, √ėyvind Stenhaug<oyvinds@opera.com>  wrote:
>> I have submitted my animations tests to the incoming/ directory now. For
>> some of them there are spec issues that interfere, I have marked these as
>> such in the source (with HTML comments). They depend on
>> /resources/testharness.js being present, which it doesn't currently seem to
>> be on test.csswg.org (but I seem to recall that was the plan). Also,
>> conversion to XHTML remains to be done.
> For now I've used the full w3c-test.org URL in my own tests, so that
> they at least work.  Ideally we should get /resources present, yeah.

Looks like plinss fixed this for you:

>> I've stripped out our vendor-specific prefixed notation in favor of the one
>> in the spec, I'm sure it won't be to difficult for other interested parties
>> to add their own prefixes with a few sed commands or what have you.
> For now I've added the prefixes by script in my tests, so that we can
> look at the results easily.  It's harder to judge the test validity
> without being able to run it easily in browsers.

This one will take a bit more time to fix... Ideally we'd handle the prefixing
in the build scripts, maybe by running a set of regexps stored in a configuration
file. (Regular expressions should work fine for most static tests, but I'm not
sure how you'd handle scripting. Would that work for your tests?)