Re: [css3-transitions] [css3-animations] API for testing transitions and animations

From: Aryeh Gregor <ayg@aryeh.name>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 13:59:01 -0500
To: Øyvind Stenhaug <oyvinds@opera.com>
Cc: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu>, public-css-testsuite@w3.org
On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 12:10 PM, Øyvind Stenhaug <oyvinds@opera.com> wrote:
> I have submitted my animations tests to the incoming/ directory now. For
> some of them there are spec issues that interfere, I have marked these as
> such in the source (with HTML comments). They depend on
> /resources/testharness.js being present, which it doesn't currently seem to
> be on test.csswg.org (but I seem to recall that was the plan). Also,
> conversion to XHTML remains to be done.

For now I've used the full w3c-test.org URL in my own tests, so that
they at least work.  Ideally we should get /resources present, yeah.

> I've stripped out our vendor-specific prefixed notation in favor of the one
> in the spec, I'm sure it won't be to difficult for other interested parties
> to add their own prefixes with a few sed commands or what have you.

For now I've added the prefixes by script in my tests, so that we can
look at the results easily.  It's harder to judge the test validity
without being able to run it easily in browsers.