RE: Link the zips! (was: Re: Conversion of MS CSS 2.1 tests to reftests)

From: John Jansen <John.Jansen@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 22:48:56 +0000
To: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>, Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>, "Bert Bos (bert@w3.org)" <bert@w3.org>
Adding Bert to the to line in case his rules push this mail out of sight.

Bert, I think it is a really good idea to link to the ZIP file for each test suite from the Summary page for that test suite.

For example, from the 20110323 test suite summary page [1] there should be a link below the 'XHTML 1.1 for Printers' link that points to the ZIP file [2].

What do you think?

[1]: http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/20110323/
[2]: http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/latest.zip