Link the zips! (was: Re: Conversion of MS CSS 2.1 tests to reftests)

* Boris Zbarsky wrote:
>On 9/21/10 2:53 PM, John Jansen wrote:
>> But the entire suite is available as a zip file
>
>It is?  Can that zip file please be linked from
>http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/20100815/ so that people might
>actually find out about it and have a way of getting it?

Not long before Boris wrote this, I found and downloaded the zip version
myself and didn't find it that difficult to find, but just now I tried
to find it again and didn't see it linked anywhere on the w3.org pages;
the address above is 404 now, and while URL hacking gives me .zip files,
there is no documentation on them, so I couldn't really be sure if they
correspond to official releases (and I probably would have given up lo-
cating them if I would have had trouble recalling Boris running into
this problem and posting about it here). The archives should be promi-
nently linked from http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/latest/ and other
overview pages like it.