From: taka oshiyama [mailto:oshiyama@est.co.jp]
Sent: Monday, March 28, 2011 6:56 PM
To: Koji Ishii
Cc: public-css-testsuite@w3.org
Subject: Re: [CSS3]line-break-normal-001.xht

Ishii-san

Thanks for your comments and useful advices.
Please find an revised test case
http://test.csswg.org/source/contributors/east-tokyo/submitted/css3-text/line-break-normal-001.xht
and the reftest.
http://test.csswg.org/source/contributors/east-tokyo/submitted/css3-text/reftest/line-break-normal-001-ref.xht

If you have further comments/questions, please let me know.

regards,
(2011/03/17 23:48), Koji Ishii wrote:
> Thank you for the submit. A couple of comments:
>
> 1. I can't find 4th item U+FF5E (〜) and 5th item U+FF1D (=) in the spec. Can you tell me where they come from?
Sorry, this was my mistake.
U+FF5E and U+FF1D should be replaced with U+301C (〜, WAVE DASH) and
U+30A0 (=, KATAKANA-HIRAGANA DOUBLE HYPHEN) respectively in order to
correct errors.
> Is this a spec bug?
No, this was my mistake as mentioned above..
> 2. We should probably use CJK letters for all fillers, including when testing ASCII characters like U+0021 (!) or U+003A (:), because "r" and ":" is not breakable regardless of the property.
I understand that "!" (EXCLAMATION MARK) and ":" (COLON) are not breakable regardless of the property.

--

押山 隆 taka oshiyama
oshiyama@est.co.jp (or takaoshiyama@gmail.com)