Test cases for 'applies to'

From: Arron Eicholz <Arron.Eicholz@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 10:45:10 -0700
To: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
When creating cases that verify that the 'applies to' rules are working correctly for the property should we create cases for all 91 html elements when the spec states 'all elements'? I think we should.

I say this because there are properties that say they apply only to 'block-level elements', in this case, since it is listing a display type I think it is ok to just test a single element from each display type. Its only when the spec lists 'all elements' do we really have to create a lot of tests to test thoroughly.

Thoughts?

--
Thanks,
Arron Eicholz