Re: [W3C] Is there any body here me ?

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 10:00:34 +0200
To: 조경빈 <biny@infraware.co.kr>, public-css-testsuite@w3.org
Cc: "Grant, Melinda" <melinda.grant@hp.com>

On Thu, 07 Jun 2007 06:15:08 +0200, 조경빈 <biny@infraware.co.kr> wrote:
> For example, there is a sample “t1606-c562-white-sp-00-b-ag.htm” which
> Described as “There should be a single green block below”.
>
> I tested it on IE6, FireFox2, Opera9, and many other browsers.
> But I can’t find any browser which rendering the page as described.
> So, I don’t know what is an correct rendering result.

The correct result would be as described in the test. That is, unless the
test contains a bug.

> Question : All samples on test-suite is tested on what browser ? or It’s
> a just ideal result description ?
>
> But I don’t think it is IDEAL…

The result is what should happen per the specification. If no
implementation actually matches the specification the WG will at some
point look at changing the specification or waiting for implementations to
match the specification.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>