RE: [W3C] Is there any body here me ?

Thank you for reply first. :-)

But I can't understand how that result can be true.

If you can, plz. Tell me the way to understand.

TEST URL : http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Test/CSS2.1/current/t1606-c562-white-sp-00-b-ag.htm

[Opera 9.10] Capture Image

Can you explain how that markup content can be rendered as description(‘There should be a single green block below.’)

There are so many samples like this on W3C CSS 2.1 Spec. Testcase.

And I can’t agree the description.