RE: [W3C] Is there any body here me ?

From: 炼版后 <biny@infraware.co.kr>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 13:15:08 +0900
To: <public-css-testsuite@w3.org>
Cc: "Grant, Melinda" <melinda.grant@hp.com>
I’m writing to ask about spec. test suite samples.

I tested some samples on w3c css 2.1 spec test-suite.

But, I don’t know what is an exact answer of sample.

For example, there is a sample “t1606-c562-white-sp-00-b-ag.htm” which

Described as “There should be a single green block below”.

I tested it on IE6, FireFox2, Opera9, and many other browsers.

But I can’t find any browser which rendering the page as described.

So, I don’t know what is an correct rendering result.

There are so many samples but there are too weak descriptions.

Question : All samples on test-suite is tested on what browser ? or It’s a just ideal result description ?

But I don’t think it is IDEALˇ

I’m looking forward to your favorable reply.

Thank you.