Call for collaborator on 2018 End of Year Survey

From: Heather Vescent <heathervescent@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2018 07:46:03 -0800
To: "W3C Credentials CG (Public List)" <public-credentials@w3.org>
All,

I'm doing this end of year survey to gather feedback on the CCG list,
calls, and our activities. While I do this kind of work in my sleep, it's
more fun with a partner, plus it's an opportunity to get involved and work
on something that strengthens the community! Plus I know there are lots of
lurkers here. Helloooooooooooo back there in the list.....

The Ask:
~10 hours from now to January to analyze and write up survey results

Who:
- You're new on this list, or a lurker, or you want to get more involved
but not sure how
- You have some research/analysis/writing experience or you are willing to
learn and take direction
- NOT the usual suspects. If you've volunteered in the past year, this is
not for you. Step back and leave this space for new people to get involved.

What:
- Working with me on 2018 CCG year in review survey
- Fun data analysis, learn new things
- Clearly, concisely communicate the results so we can take action
- We'll have a few meetings/video calls and then work collaboratively to
write

Interested? Just let me know. Via the list or privately.

Warmly,

-Heather

PS. This ask may go seriously sideways or grow in scope or otherwise become
grey goo. In that case, I reserve the right to take the whole project back
and run it as the benevolent dictator I am. :-)

--
Heather Vescent <http://www.heathervescent.com/>
President, The Purple Tornado, Inc <https://thepurpletornado.com/>

@heathervescent <https://twitter.com/heathervescent> | Film Futures