Re: The United Humans investment offer

Dear CCG community,
On behalf of the chairs, I'd like to clarify that CCG's focus is emerging
technical standards -- not business models. We recognize the importance of
the latter discussions, but CCG forums (including calls and mailing lists)
are not the place for these to happen. Specific concerns are:

   - it distracts from the large amount of technical work we need to do
   - it risks compromising the (perceived) integrity of the group
   - it has an extremely divisive impact, which we've witnessed on numerous
   occasions

We have the following recommendations:

   - For this specific thread: Any parties with further discussion should
   follow up outside of the CCG mailing list
   - In general:
      - Avoid discussion of business models or investment solicitations on
      the CCG mailing list
      - Rebooting Web of Trust community provides a better forum for
      discussion of business models

Thanks for understanding,
Kim, on behalf of chairs

--
Kim Hamilton Duffy
CTO & Principal Architect Learning Machine

kim@learningmachine.com