Re: The United Humans investment offer

From: Bohdan Andriyiv <bohdan.andriyiv@validbook.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2018 19:30:43 +0200
To: "W3C Credentials CG" <public-credentials@w3.org>
Please, see updated The United Humans pitch deck. On slide 11, a typo in the amount of presale Kudos was made. It should have been 285 Bln, not 274 Bln. Please, use the corrected pitch deck in the attachment.

-Bohdan

 ---- On Thu, 13 Dec 2018 20:25:17 +0200 Bohdan Andriyiv <bohdan.andriyiv@validbook.org> wrote ----