[Agenda] NO CALL NEXT WEEK - W3C Credentials CG Call Tue, December 11th

From: Christopher Allen <ChristopherA@lifewithalacrity.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2018 11:22:33 -0800
To: Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>, "W3C Digital Verification CG (Public List)" <public-digital-verification@w3.org>
Cc: Joe Andrieu <joe@legreq.com>, Kim Hamilton Duffy <kim@learningmachine.com>
There will be no meeting next week (Tuesday December 11th) of the W3C
Credentials CG, as the chairs and many from the community will be meeting
in person at the W3C Strong Authentication Workshop in Seattle on Monday
and Tuesday.

Our next meeting will be Tuesday December 18th, where our topic will be a
review of the year, with a focus on what we should keep or change in the
coming year.

The call on the 18th will be our last call of the year as there will be no
meetings on the December 25th and January 1st holidays.

Our first meeting of the new year will be January 8th.

— W3C-CCG Co-Chairs: Christopher Allen, Kim Hamilton Duffy & Joe Andrieu