W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-credentials@w3.org > December 2018

[AGENDA] W3C Credentials CG Call Tue, December 4th, 12 noon EST, 9 AM PST

From: Christopher Allen <ChristopherA@lifewithalacrity.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2018 21:43:30 -0800
Message-ID: <CACrqygBt79Nx-YmhHZWysgDnEXAJzL0y3NJPA1jHrCGov5k=aQ@mail.gmail.com>
To: "W3C Credentials CG (Public List)" <public-credentials@w3.org>, "W3C Digital Verification CG (Public List)" <public-digital-verification@w3.org>
Cc: Joe Andrieu <joe@legreq.com>, Kim Hamilton Duffy <kim@learningmachine.com>
TL;DR: Drafting DID Explainer for W3C TAG (Technical Advisory Group)

NEXT MEETING:

Tuesday, December 4th, 2018

Time: 12pm Boston, 9am Pacific, 17:00GMT

Text Chat: http://irc.w3.org/?channels=ccg

         irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#ccg

Voice: See updated instructions:
https://github.com/w3c-ccg/w3c-ccg.github.io/blob/master/connecting.md

  VoIP: sip:ccg@96.89.14.196

  US phone: tel:+1.540.274.1034;6306

  EU phone: tel:+33.9.74.59.31.06;6306

We prefer people to dial in via SIP when possible.

Duration: 60 minutes

MINUTES FROM LAST MEETING:

https://w3c-ccg.github.io/meetings/2018-11-27/

MEETING MODERATOR: Christopher Allen <ChristopherA@LifeWithAlacrity.com>

PROPOSED AGENDA:

   1.

   Agenda Review (2 minutes)
   2.

   IP Note: (1 minute)
   Anyone can participate in these calls. However, if you have not agreed
   to the groups IP policy, we cannot consider substantive contributions.
   3.

   Call Notes (1 minute)
   1.

      The minutes and an audio recording of everything said on this call
      are archived at https://w3c-ccg.github.io/meetings/
      <https://w3c-ccg.github.io/meetings/2018-11-20/>
      2.

      We use IRC to queue speakers during the call as well as to take
      minutes. http://irc.w3.org/?channels=ccg or
      http://irc.w3.org:6665/#ccg
      3. All attendees should type in IRC “present+ your_real_name” to get
      your name on the attendee list in the transcript.
      4.

      In IRC type q+ to add yourself to queue (with optional reminder,
      e.g., “q+ DID spec needs better SEO”
      5.

      If you’re not on IRC, simply ask to be put on the queue.
      6.

      Please be brief so the rest of the queue get a chance to chime in.
      You can always q+ again.
      4.

   Scribe Selection (3 minutes)
   1.

      We need a volunteer to scribe. Scribe List:
      https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LkqZ10z7FeV3EgMIQEJ9achEYMzy1d_2S90Q_lQ0y8M/edit?usp=sharing
      )
      5.

   Introductions & Reintroductions (3 minutes) (see scribe doc for
   reintroduce column)
   6.

   Announcements & Reminders (5 minutes)
   https://w3c-ccg.github.io/announcements/
   1.

      W3C Workshop on Strong Authentication & Identity -- December
      10th-11th, Redmond, WA
      https://www.w3.org/Security/strong-authentication-and-identity-workshop/
      2.

      NO MEETING December 11th, December 25th or January 1st (aka only
      remaining meeting in year is December 18th)
      3.

      RWOT VIII -- Feb 27-Mar 1 2019, Location TBD http://weboftrust.info
      4.

      IIW -- Apr 30th-May 2nd, Mountain View, CA
      https://www.internetidentityworkshop.com
      7.

   Progress on Current Action Items (10 min)
   https://github.com/w3c-ccg/community/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3A%22action+item%22
   1.

      Briefly Discuss “Next Meeting” Action Items, focus on what are
      blockers (3 total, 1m each)
      https://github.com/w3c-ccg/community/labels/action%3A%20review%20next
      2.

      Quick status (no discussion) of Community Group Action issues:

      https://github.com/w3c-ccg/community/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3A%22action%3A+ccg%22
      3.

      Quick status (no discussion) of Work Item (
      https://github.com/w3c-ccg/community/blob/master/work_items.md)
      Action issues:

      https://github.com/w3c-ccg/community/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3A%22action%3A+work+items%22
      4.

      Quick status (no discussion) of Chair Action issues:

      https://github.com/w3c-ccg/community/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3A%22action%3A+chairs%22
      5.

      Review and label unlabeled Issues

      https://github.com/w3c-ccg/community/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+no%3Alabel
      6.

      Review and assign unassigned Issues

      https://github.com/w3c-ccg/community/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+no%3Aassignee
      8.

   Review / Update of DID Explainer for W3C Tag
   1.

      We need to send W3C Tag an explainer about DIDs. This is the draft
      that we’d like to also informally pass around at next week’s W3C Strong
      Authentication workshop

      https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JIWWs8YTWP83Hao5UXyrgpddYu9F0v8lGDUo0Usor10/edit
      2.

      Do the TAG Explainer cover sufficiently the ideas reflected in ideas
      & sources:

      https://docs.google.com/document/d/11sEvUhivMBt7DXBviqyEydvsnpOJY31O7KKw73eFdmc/edit
      9.

   Planning for W3C Workshop on Strong Authentication & Identity
   1.

      Any other agenda or planning for those attending next week’s W3C
      Workhop


Next week: NO MEETING DEC 12th (Due to W3C Strong Authentication Workshop)

NO MEEETING DEC 25th or JAN 1st

— W3C-CCG Co-Chairs: Christopher Allen, Kim Hamilton Duffy & Joe Andrieu
Received on Monday, 3 December 2018 05:44:31 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Monday, 3 December 2018 05:44:32 UTC