Re: Terminology poll

On 06/22/2017 01:28 PM, Steven Rowat wrote:
>> this set is limited and does not contain sufficient alternatives
>> e.g. Subject is missing
>
> I was wondering about this also. Will all the alternatives from the
> playground be added to this list eventually?

The alternatives from this document will be added to the playground
before the poll opens:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NWdpFxbERXZodvbJP_GgGZhkGI54zWmqTuFz-CR2hps/edit

REPEAT: If you do not get your alternatives into the document above by
next Monday, they will not be included in the poll. When you suggest new
terminology, you MUST make sure that at least someone else supports your
proposed term AND there are no more than two people that object to your
proposed terminology. This hopefully prevents there being a sea of
choices that further complicates the vote while not raising the bar to
getting a new term into the poll that high.

blog: Rebalancing How the Web is Built
http://manu.sporny.org/2016/rebalancing/