Re: Terminology poll

On 2017-06-21 1:36 PM, David Chadwick wrote:

>> https://vcwg-terminology-playground.firebaseapp.com/
>
> this set is limited and does not contain sufficient alternatives e.g.
> Subject is missing

I was wondering about this also. Will all the alternatives from the
playground be added to this list eventually?

> Claims terminology will be used in the Data Model spec:
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NWdpFxbERXZodvbJP_GgGZhkGI54zWmqTuFz-CR2hps/edit

In Role 2, in terms of it being a split role as David Chadwick pointed
out in the terminology playground comments:

Is it possible this could be a place for pseudonymity?

E.G, Role 2 would allow all of:

Holder of credential for my dog (Subject)
Holder of credential for my Alzheimer parent (Subject)
Holder of credential for my pseudonym (Subject)
etc.

If so, wouldn't it seem best to have a separate main word for each of
those parts?
E.G.  Holder+Subject, or Controller+Subject

Or even, go to having four roles rather than 3, so that it becomes
something like:

1. Issuer
2. Controller
3. Subject
4. Evaluator

Role 3 isn't used if there's only 1 entity for both; but it can be
issued at any time by the Controller as a pseudonym.

?

Steven