Re: RFCs in RDF

From: Timothy Holborn <timothy.holborn@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 19:56:48 +0000
To: "Heather Flanagan (RFC Series Editor)" <rse@rfc-editor.org>, public-credentials@w3.org
Did the logic make any sense?

I also saw: https://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3870.txt. Whilst exploring the
concept.

Underlying theory is,

I've been contemplating the potential role of what's been recommended to be
a SIG to deal with some of the more ISOC related subjects; some of which
I'd expect to be ontology.

Exploring ideas about how W3C, IEEE, ISOC might all start to bring together
an effective Cooperative towards this and other

https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/content/documents/1684SF_-_SDG_Universality_Report_-_May_2015.pdf
related stuff.

My quite old note is:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webpayments/2014Jul/0043.html

Therein some examples of how ISOC work might bring value to a broader
project that requires works done in an array of areas cooperatively.

Tim.h.