RFCs in RDF

From: Heather Flanagan (RFC Series Editor) <rse@rfc-editor.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 12:43:37 -0700
To: public-credentials@w3.org
On 6/13/17 12:34 PM, Timothy Holborn wrote:

> (Off topic) question: has anyone ever considered publishing RFC's in
> RDF?  (I.e. both txt & RDF)

*coming out of lurking mode*

Hi Tim,

The RFC Editor has no plans for publishing RFCs in RDF. We do have
extensive plans, however, to start publishing TXT, HTML, and PDF/A-3
(each transformed from a base XML). I would have liked to have added
EPUB to the list, but couldn't get anyone to write the necessary
detailed requirements doc for it. The new RFC format will allow
non-ASCII characters and black-and-white SVG art. Crazy times. :-)

https://www.rfc-editor.org/rse/format-faq/

https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/wiki/FormatToolsPlan

-Heather Flanagan

RFC Series Editor