Re: Agenda for January 10 VCTF meeting

The call has been scheduled for 2am local time for quite a while.   When I
am otherwise busy on related work locally (or indeed endeavouring to live
on a healthy time clock) it has been difficult to participate and have done
so when I have felt it was important.  One one or more occassions I've
called asleep after a busy day starting at ~7:30 am or so, which is better
to support these works locally.

I am working to increase the participant mix, however until such a time as
that has occurred perhaps the addition of a gitter room via GitHub may also
help.

I'll check the link (and the old ones) and try to ensure the thinking
overtime is available for those who would benefit from it now.

Tim.h.