Re: Verifiable Claims Charter Proposal prepped for W3M

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2016 08:45:16 -0400
To: public-credentials@w3.org
On 10/06/2016 08:01 AM, David Chadwick wrote:
> Lets try to make it easier for people if we can, by having a more
> precise definition

David, I keep trying to get to your email but keep failing to do so. It
needs to be documented as charter feedback here:

https://github.com/w3c/webpayments-ig/issues/

Tag it with the "VCTF-charter" tag.

I'll try to remember to document your email, but my workload is really
heavy right now.

If you could enter your feedback (that a new definition is needed and
was agreed to by the group), that would be great and would make sure we
don't keep forgetting to put it in the document.

blog: Rebalancing How the Web is Built
http://manu.sporny.org/2016/rebalancing/