Re: Verifiable Claims Charter Proposal prepped for W3M

Healthcare is also a very different scenario than corporations keeping user
data for who knows what reason. Of course, the primary reason is targeted
advertising, but apart from that and analytical purposes, I can't think of
any valid reason to keep data. And for analytics, the data can easily be
anonymized.

--
Jacob H. Pratt