Re: Verifiable Claims Charter Proposal prepped for W3M

From: Jacob Pratt <jhprattdev@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 23:01:51 -0400
To: Timothy Holborn <timothy.holborn@gmail.com>
Cc: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>, W3C Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>, Web Payments CG <public-webpayments@w3.org>
Healthcare is also a very different scenario than corporations keeping user
data for who knows what reason. Of course, the primary reason is targeted
advertising, but apart from that and analytical purposes, I can't think of
any valid reason to keep data. And for analytics, the data can easily be
anonymized.

--
Jacob H. Pratt