Re: Verifiable Claims Charter Proposal prepped for W3M

From: David Chadwick <D.W.Chadwick@kent.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2016 15:07:17 +0100
To: public-credentials@w3.org

On 12/10/2016 13:45, Manu Sporny wrote:
> On 10/06/2016 08:01 AM, David Chadwick wrote:
>> Lets try to make it easier for people if we can, by having a more
>> precise definition
>
> David, I keep trying to get to your email but keep failing to do so.

Sorry about that. I am receiving emails from the list OK, but
occasionally when I try to send email to Kent's SMTP server I get
bounced, but it usually works again on a retry (or the retry after). I
think it is possibly overloaded sometimes due to the start of term and
lots of new students around.

> It
> needs to be documented as charter feedback here:
>
> https://github.com/w3c/webpayments-ig/issues/
>
> Tag it with the "VCTF-charter" tag.
>
> I'll try to remember to document your email, but my workload is really
> heavy right now.
>
> If you could enter your feedback (that a new definition is needed and
> was agreed to by the group), that would be great and would make sure we
> don't keep forgetting to put it in the document.

I have added two new issues, one for the charter to tighten the
definition of verifiable claim, and one for the motivation document to
add the definition of privacy-enhancing

regards

David