Re: Proposed VC Use Case: Consignment of Claims

From: Eric Korb <eric.korb@accreditrust.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2016 08:51:05 -0500
To: Dave Longley <dlongley@digitalbazaar.com>, Steven Rowat <steven_rowat@sunshine.net>, Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>, Timothy Holborn <timothy.holborn@gmail.com>
On Fri, Mar 4, 2016 at 12:32 AM, Timothy Holborn <timothy.holborn@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Staffers at his business can't start his car or get into his house.
> Syndicate members for the boat can't get into the business, etc.  yet his
> wife and children have different 'permissions' cut into the keying system.

I like this use case, because more and more I see car manufacturers who
have phone apps and smart keys that allow the holder to gain access and
start the car.  What if the Holder is at a parking garage, he could allow
the attendant to use her key fob to move the car and set a geofence.  No
more joy rides!

<https://mail.google.com/>