4.3.3 Pseudo-Anonymity - Scenarios

From: Eric Korb <eric.korb@accreditrust.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2016 09:00:24 -0500
To: Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
I know we have a few already, but I thought I'd add a few more that address
other markets.

*4.3.3 Pseudo-AnonymityScenarios:*

   - Enforcement of Parental Settings for web browsers - proof of age
   - Access to routers, networks, servers, equipment - proof of identity
   and/or geofencing
   - Enforcement of online rentals of movies based on ratings - proof of age
   - Access to online gaming - proof of age and location
   - Access to game systems -proof of age and location
   - Access to internet of things - multiple types of claims

*Eric*
<https://mail.google.com/>