Re: Working on the VCTF Use Cases

From: Daniel Burnett <danielcburnett@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 11:18:59 -0500
To: Shane McCarron <shane@halindrome.com>
Cc: "public-webpayments-ig@w3.org" <public-webpayments-ig@w3.org>, Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
Rereading from your first message here, I would suggest we have a separate
top level folder for each document.  I doubt we will have that many.

And "usecases" sounds like a good name.

I am creating a placeholder document for use cases now (didn't finish in
time for meeting), unless someone else has already done this.  I will make
it a pull request on the existing github project so we can easily use it or
not.

-- dan