Working on the VCTF Use Cases

From: Shane McCarron <shane@halindrome.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 13:43:53 -0600
To: "public-webpayments-ig@w3.org" <public-webpayments-ig@w3.org>, Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
Today in the VCTF call I and a few others offered to get the use cases into
W3C form and cleaned up.  I would like to get started on this straight
away.

I know that we are working on github [1].  Is there any reason not to put
the documents in that tree?  And if they are in that tree, does it make
sense to put then under some top level folder (documents?) or should each
document be in its own top level folder (usecases)?

[1] https://github.com/w3c/vctf

--
-Shane